Wednesday 25 February 2015

Utilityprices.com

I'm not noted for recommending things and I certainly don't want you to think this is some kind of scam, BUT... I got sent a link by a friend to utilityprices.com Normally, I would never bother, but there has been a lot in the papers and on the news about power companies dropping their prices, so I thought, why not? Now in the past, I know it has been quite tricky to change suppliers - or even to understand the tariffs - but the utilityprices.com website is very simple. As long as you know how much you are paying for electricity and gas on a monthly basis, they do all the hard work and for me they came up with 64 better tariffs than what I was on. I plumped for one that saved me £432 a year which I thought was pretty good, and represented a reduction of nearly 30% in what I was paying. And I had thought I was doing quite well. So take a look - it can't hurt and will only take a few minutes. Utilityprices.com could save you a small fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment